Technical Specialist 2 - FileNet/WebSphere Administrator
Please scroll down to attachments section to view Job Description in full
Assignment is anticipated to go through the end of the year with a potential for extensions
Interviews will be conducted via phone though a second round could be onsite
Assignment will initially be remote, though once employees return to the office onsite, this Temporary Worker will also be expected to report to work onsite with the remainder of the staff.
Job Classification: Technical Specialist 2 – FileNet/WebSphere Administrator
Role Provide FileNet P8 Administration, Application Engine, Enterprise Records Manager, WebSphere Application server support, work in partnership with ODT staff and can assist execution of support activities, day to day administration of above mentioned products and third-party vendor products running on IBM AIX running on P Series Hardware platform.
NFP Rate: $66.53
Day to day administration and operation support for FileNet P8 environment and WebSphere administration.
Provide technical services for Administering and supporting FileNet P8 and Websphere application server on IBM AIX installed on P Series hardware platform, also support and administer IBM Tivoli Directory Server:
• Act as a subject matter expert on FileNet P8 and WebSphere Application Server
• Strong knowledge of WebSphere Administration.
• Knowledge of AIX scripting.
• Attend weekly meeting with server staff and supervisor.
Staff Augmentation Services
The experienced FileNet P8 and WebSphere Administrator in supporting large scale environments housing multiple applications, and maintenance of the underlying infrastructure. The resource must have knowledge in FileNet P8 Content Engine, Application Engine, Enterprise records manager, WAS application Server, Webservices Continuous integration, IBM Tivoli directory server and experience in configuring and support application security. The resource must have experience and ability to use tools to automate and provide recommendations
Develop detail documentation of current and new infrastructure configurations for, FileNet P8 and WebSphere and LDAP – IBM Directory Server.
Scripts for automating Installation, configuration and Maintenance of WebSphere applications and LDAP – IBM Directory Server.
During the interview process with the TAX staff, the resource consultant must demonstrate competence/experience in their specific area(s) of project assignment. The resource’s experience must also be documented for review and verification. Offered resources not showing technical or functional competence/experience will be sufficient reason to reject the Offeror’s proposal. It is the responsibility of the Offeror to pre-screen their candidates to ensure compliance.
1. Strong communication/ leadership skills.
2. Strong influence, collaboration and negotiation experience.
3. Ability to collaborate with supporting resources across business and/or functional lines.
4. Have excellent oral and written skills/possess strong meeting and work session facilitation skills.
5. Have the ability to work independently and as part of a team, the ability to manage time and resources to meet assigned deadlines.
6. Have strong understanding of prioritization stemming from the elicitation of system and/or user requirements.
7. Have excellent organizational skills, proven analytical, planning, problem solving, and decision-making skills.
8. Must be knowledgeable in the English language/speak clearly and understandably use the English language.
1. FileNet P8 Administration (5 years of experience mandatory)
2. WebSphere Application Server 8 and above (5 years of experience mandatory)
3. Strong Oracle 11 and above skills. (3 years of experience preferred)
4. AIX 6.1, 7.0 (3 years of experience preferred)
5. IBM Tivoli Directory server 6.0 and above. (2 years of experience preferred)
6. Documentation (5 years of experience mandatory)
7. Performance tuning (2 years of experience mandatory)
8. SSL (2 years of experience preferred)