Program Manager 5/PM5
NFP Rate: $89.88/hr
Interviews: In-person preferred
For OAKS Division of DAS
This posting will close to submissions on 4/23/19 at 10:00a(EST)
Job Description and Requirements attached
PO Procurement Expectation at least 3 weeks
- Work with Program leadership to align operating model, organization structure, decision rights, processes, and management systems with business priorities.
- Collaborate with Program leadership and program partners to develop strategy and plan for maturing program service delivery model, operating model, and core processes.
- Consult with Program leaders on strategies and tactics to support organization effectiveness (i.e., operating model, program structure, roles and accountabilities), to support current needs and long-term sustainability.
- Promote and facilitate the use of proven OD and OCM approaches and tools.
- Provide leadership and coaching to OCM team members.
- Leverage OD expertise to conduct evidence-based needs assessment/root cause analysis activities to prioritize resolution of gaps/problems.
- In consultation with Program leadership, prioritize recommendations for short- and long-term organizational effectiveness enhancement initiatives
- Support role definitions (knowledge / skills / capabilities) to support Program’s functional operating model
- Provide Program OCM oversight for OCM activities internal to the Program as well as for externally facing enterprise OCM / Communication activities; ensure quality of all OCM initiatives and output for Program
- Develop and refine Program’s OCM approaches and tools; drive efficiency through focus on reusability of information and tools; drive consistency across projects operational OCM initiatives
- Serve as a liaison to stakeholder groups and organizations where appropriate to promote project / program awareness and generate overall support for program activities and achievement of program objectives
- Lead required change assessments to define and document project-driven change impacts
- Lead the design, development, delivery and management of requisite plans, including communication plans, training plans, and engagement plans
- Oversee maintenance of reusable project / program artifacts (e.g. stakeholder identification matrices)
- Collaborate with team members to support risk mitigation / issue resolution
- Coordinate efforts with program / enterprise OCM / Communications teams to support consistent messaging and streamlined distribution of messages
- Partner with external organizations / stakeholder group as appropriate to support desired Program change / project outcomes
- Work with Project Mangers(s) and program PMO to integrate change management activities into integrated project and program plan
- Collaborate with Program leadership and functional leads to develop and socialize OD / OCM measures and metrics
- Guides large / diverse groups towards outcomes or through conflicts at higher levels of complexity.
- Demonstrated ability to Influence and support senior leaders across the organization on decisions related to alignment of resources, roles and responsibilities that add value to successfully realizing company strategy.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent active listening skills
- Ability to clearly articulate messages to a variety of audiences
- Ability to establish and maintain strong relationships at all organizational levels
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, Visio)
- Ability to influence others and move toward a common vision or goal
- Flexible and adaptable; able to work in ambiguous situations
- Organized with a natural inclination for planning strategy and tactics
- Problem solving and root cause identification skills
- Strong executive presence; ability to tailor presentation style
- Must be a team player and able to work collaboratively with and through others
- Strong PowerPoint “Story Telling” and communications skills targeted to audience
- Bachelor's Degree in Business or related field; Master’s Degree preferred
- 8 -10+ years of experience in organizational change management and OD
- Experience using with standard project management approaches, tools and phases of the project lifecycle
- Experience developing change strategy and plans, and as change management lead on a large-scale program
- Experience working with / understanding of nuances of working within federal, state, or public-sector entities a plus
- Digital program / project experience is a plus
- Change management certification or designation (e.g. Prosci) a plus