Job Classification Service Desk 1 – Customer Service Security Operations Center
Work Location 1320 Arthur E Adams Drive Columbus 43221
Will Close to Submissions on 6/25/18
***Communication and customer service skills are extremely important with these roles. Resources will assist customers on the phone using various scripts prepared by Supervisors.
Use probing and problem solving skills to determine issue and assist customers in accessing and navigating websites.
Ticketing System being utilized is Service Now, experience with Service Now is also preferred.
• Receive telephone calls and e-mails from users having problems using computer software and hardware or inquiring how to use specific software, programming languages, electronic mail, or operating systems.
• Ascertain the nature of problem, determine whether problem is caused by hardware such as modem, printer, cables, or telephone, and log in tracking system.
• Escalate problems in accordance with defined procedures.
• Assist users through problem solving steps
• Use technical databases to research problems and talk with co-workers to research problem and find solution.
• Provide accurate and complete answers to general use and administrative environment questions in a timely manner.
• Support shared software, such as operating systems, configuration management tools, application and development tools, testing tools, compilers, and code editors.
• Communicate accurate and useful status updates.
• Manage and report time spent on all work activities.
• Follow quality standards.
• Ability to work in a team environment
• Complete assigned tasks.
• Strong communication skills; both written and spoken
Mandatory Requirements (resource must have 1 or more of the following)
• 3 + Years of Experience Call Center Support
• 1 Year of experience in Help Desk technical Support
• 4-year college degree or equivalent technical study preferred; may accept equivalent work experience.
• Excel Skills
• Experience with ServiceNow or similar ticketing system.