Job Classification: Technical Specialist 4 (TS4)
Role: Technical Specialist 4 (TS4) is requested from April 30, 2018 to June 30, 2018 (360 hours)
ALPS Project: DOT – Staff Augmentation
MBE/Open Market: MBE
Interview: Onsite only- local candidates only. Please submit resumes in a word document and remove all candidate personal information (phone,address,email) and vendor information (logos).
Will close to submissions on: Thursday 4/19 @ 10AM
PLEASE DO NOT reach out to ANY individuals at ODOT regarding this posting nor candidates for this posting. All questions/comments/etc. must be directed to the MSP Team, specifically, Andy Hovest. Thank you in advance for your cooperation and support on this.
The candidate will be supporting The Ohio Department of Transportation’s Real-estate Modernization project. The ideal candidate will provide system architect and design expertise for multiple ASP.NET initiatives.
This position will function as a highly skilled TS4 with specific responsibilities that include:
• Provide status of work and deliverable estimate to Team Lead.
• Ability to work independently and as part of a team, the ability to manage time, work under pressure of tight deadlines, and meet assigned deadlines.
• Collaborate with ODOT analysts to assist in the documentation of requirements for current BTRS process.
• Assist the team in designing a process to replace the functionality of the current BTRS process.
• Assist ODOT with the logic to assign assets (forward/backward) to different perpetuation years.
• Participation in requirements gathering sessions.
• Develop application designs in support of the application’s specifications and interfaces.
• Ability to present complex technical constructs to business partners
• Anticipate, identify, track and resolve issues and risks.
• Resolve issues of inaccuracy or feasibility.
1. Ability to collaborate, negotiate and take direction from the supporting resources across business and/or functional lines.
2. Possess excellent communication skills; both oral and written skills including
strong meeting and work session skills.
3. Have excellent organizational skills, proven analytical, planning, problem solving, and decision-making skills.
4. Demonstrate proven experience in troubleshooting issues.
5. Experienced in agile development methodologies.
6. Extensive experience in writing automated build scripts for use in continuous integration and continuous deployment
7. Experience with hands-on technical design within large enterprise systems.
8. Experienced in making best practice recommendations based on industry standards.
. 4 year college degree or equivalent technical study.
. 5 years’ Advanced Microsoft SQL (Structured Query Language)
. 5 years’ ASP.NET MVC, C#
. 5 years’ Object Oriented Java Script
5 years’ experience with Java
5 years System Architect experience
5 years Telerik Controls
Experience in using the Angular Application Platform