Job Title: Product Specialist 5 (MS Dynamics)
NTE Rate: $98.83
Interviews: Onsite interview required for first round. Short phone interview for final round.
Resumes will be pushed to manager: Monday 8/1/2016 at 10:00am EST
(This is a repost of 41013. Two of the three original openings have been filled - one opening remains. Please do not submit candidates previously submitted to DODD's MS Dynamics/CRM position.)
1. 3+ experience doing development and configuration work in current Microsoft Dynamics environment (2011-2015).
3. 2+ years utilizing VB .NET (4.x) in support of the Dynamics solution
4. 2+ years Microsoft Visual Studio 2013/15 team edition to develop and maintain code bases including branching, merging and code builds
5. 1+ year in formalized process controls for change management.
6. 1+ year of AGILE software development methodology.
1. Interact with Technical architect, Data architect, development team and management staff on a daily basis.
2. Work with team members and independently to develop and configure Microsoft Dynamics.
4. Utilize Microsoft Visual Studio 2013/15 team edition to develop and maintain code bases including branching, merging and code builds
5. Utilize VB .NET (4.x) as needed in support of the Dynamics solution.
6. Knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics security concepts including business units and teams
7. Background working on enterprise class Dynamics projects