Job Title: Business Analyst 3
NFP Rate: $53.47
Will close to submissions: Thursday 3/19/2020 at 10:00am EST
Interview method tbd. Plan for onsite interview.
MBE/Open Market: MBE
(Position is open due to a current consultant's resignation - and reopened from 68579 due to candidate back out)
Please note candidates must have experience with TFS not just exposure. In addition, this is a customer facing role. Communication must be extremely strong.
BA3 to support the rewrite of the Drivers License/Vehicle Registration (DL/VR) systems by gathering and documenting functional requirements, validating existing requirements, and driving the creation of a sustainable documentation process to be used for the project as well as for documenting any future changes to the system. This resource will also participate in test case creation and execution, and User Acceptance testing process management.
During the interview process with the ODPS staff, the resource consultant must demonstrate competence/experience in their specific area(s) of project assignment. The resource’s experience must also be documented for review and verification. Offered resources not showing technical or functional competence/experience will be sufficient reason to reject the Offeror’s proposal. It is the responsibility of the Offeror to pre-screen their candidates to ensure compliance. Resource will have a background check conducted by ODPS.
1. Strong communication/ leadership skills.
2. Strong influence, collaboration and negotiation experience.
3. Ability to collaborate with supporting resources across business and/or functional lines.
4. Have excellent oral and written skills/possess strong meeting and work session facilitation skills.
5. Have the ability to work independently and as part of a team, the ability to manage time and resources to meet assigned deadlines.
6. Have strong understanding of prioritization stemming from the elicitation of system and/or user requirements.
7. Have excellent organizational skills, proven analytical, planning, problem solving, and decision-making skills.
8. Must be knowledgeable in the English language/speak clearly and understandably use the English language.
1. Four (4) years’ verifiable and demonstrable experience working directly with end-users to define requirements and provide technical advice and assistance in a large-scale environment. (prefer at least 2 years of the 4 years on one larger, complex project)
2. Three (3) years’ verifiable and demonstrable experience interviewing non-technical end users to determine and document current business process flows.
3. Two (2) years’ verifiable and demonstrable experience in Business Process Re-engineering.
4. Needs to be able to transfer BA knowledge to staff.
5. Ability to multi- task and meet aggressive deadlines.
6. Pay detail attention to requirement changes. Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative agile environment.
7. BA Certification
8. Two (2) years’ verifiable and demonstrable experience in TFS (Team Foundation Server) using the AGILE or SCRUM template to manage and track stories and progress.
9. Data analysis skills as it relates to SQL to identify issues with data conversion from the legacy system to the system being developed.
10. Two (2) years of experience using MS Excel and MS PowerPoint.
11. Prefer to have the ability to understand COBOL language for in-depth analysis
12. Ability to work with multiple stakeholders to achieve common goal