Job Title: PS5 (Senior/Lead Microsoft .Net Developer)
NFP Rate: $75.78
Will closeto submissions: Friday 5/3/2019 at 10:00am EST
Interviews: Onsite only
The Product Specialist (PS5) is a senior/lead Microsoft .Net developer position and is responsible for the coordination, direction, implementation, completion, and execution of all .Net based Solutions. This position is a member of the Medicaid ITS, reports to ITS Manager, and works with ITS Architect and Development teams.
• Involves in all aspects of the Project life cycle, from the initial kickoff through the requirements analysis, design, implementation, testing and post-production solution or user support.
• Produces .Net solutions related documentation and provides user training when needed.
• Mentors and trains junior .Net development resources.
• Maintains and provides enhancements to the existing .Net solutions and sites.
• Works with Architect in providing overall direction, guidance, definition and facilitation for the advancement of .Net based Solution architecture required to meet business strategies and goals for the associated enterprise system.
• Works with Architect in establishing the best practices and standardization of .Net solution design and development processes.
• Identify major system interfaces, business capabilities needs, existing solution and/or architecture weaknesses, and opportunities for systems within the State of Ohio Medicaid enterprise.
KS Consultant Job Title: Product Specialist 5
Detailed Day-To-Day Job Duties to be performed:
- Participate in requirements meetings and fully understand/document the needs of the Business owners
- Responsible for multiple applications and involve in analysis, design, coding, testing, deployment & support of the ODM .Net based applications
- Serve as the .Net SME, ensure adoption and adherence to solution best-practices.
- Conduct and/or participate in solution design reviews to verify that design meets quality standards and functional/technical requirements.
- Implement all aspects of application development – coding, caching mechanisms, security, encryption, state management, error logging, debugging, scalability, code reviews, documentation, and testing.
- Diagnose system defects and trace problematic system behavior to the origin source code.
- Use documented best practices to ensure systems are developed in a consistent manner that will allow for high scalability.
- Create Solution Job-Aid/How-To Guide, mentor/train State staff
- Work with vendors (State, external) in tuning and optimizing solution performance and improving reliability.
REQUIRED Skill Sets:
• 12+ years of experience with .Net Framework including Microsoft C#/.Net Framework.
• 12+ years of developer experience using front-end application code using modern web development technologies like HTML5, CSS, Java script, JQuery, Bootstrap and front end development framework like Knockout.
• 10+ years of experience using Relational databases like MS SQL Server/Oracle using ORMs, writing queries & stored procedures.
• 5+ years of experience delivering SOA solutions by integrating applications and services (WSDL/Schema/SOAP/REST any combination of)
• 7+ years of experience working with and coordinating development team work.
• 5+ years of experience with Microsoft TFS and Application Configuration.
• 3+ years of experience with ACRUM/Agile Development practices.
• Required excellent written and oral communication skills with technical and business teams.
• Required ability to propose, document, and implement software project lifecycle solutions (software and documentation).
• 5+ years’ experience in build & setup of development environment and management of IIS webserver.
• Knowledge of Medicaid is desired, but not required.