Job Title: Programmer 5/PR5 (ASP.NET)
NFP Rate: 64.70
Will Close to Submissions on: Thursday 4/18 @ 10AM
Interviews: On-site interviews
A PO may take a couple week after the initial offer. Please keep this in mind when sourcing candidates.
Position will likely be extended into FY20.
Role: Programmer 5 is requested from April 11, 2019 to June 30, 2019 (440 hours)
ALPS Project: COM – Staff Augmentation
MBE/Open Market: MBE
The candidate will be supporting The Ohio Department of Commerce’s Liquor Permitting Modernization project. The ideal candidate will provide design expertise for multiple ASP.NET initiatives.
This position will function as a highly skilled Programmer 5 with specific responsibilities that include:
• Ability to work independently and as part of a team, the ability to manage time, work under pressure of tight deadlines, and meet assigned deadlines.
• Collaborate with COM analysts to assist in the documentation of requirements for current permitting process.
• Assist the team in designing a process to replace the functionality of the current permitting process.
• Assist COM with the logic to assign assets (forward/backward) to different perpetuation years.
• Participation in requirements gathering sessions.
• Develop application designs in support of the application’s specifications and interfaces.
• Ability to present complex technical constructs to business partners
• Anticipate, identify, track and resolve issues and risks.
• Resolve issues of inaccuracy or feasibility.
1. Possess excellent communication skills; both oral and written skills including
strong meeting and work session skills.
2. Have excellent organizational skills, proven analytical, planning, problem solving, and decision-making skills.
3. Demonstrate proven experience in troubleshooting issues.
4. Experienced in agile development methodologies.
5. Extensive experience in writing automated build scripts for use in continuous integration and continuous deployment
6. Experience with hands-on technical design within large enterprise systems.
7. Experienced in making best practice recommendations based on industry standards.
4 year college degree or equivalent technical study.
5 years’ Advanced Microsoft SQL (Structured Query Language)
2 years’ ASP.NET Core MVC,
7 years’ C#
5 years’ Object Oriented Java Script
5 years’ experience with Java
5 years’ System Architect experience
5 years’ Kendo UI