Job Title: Product Specialist 5 / PS5 SECURITY FOCUS ROLE
NFP Rate = $73.13
Interviews: First round Skype or onsite. Second round phone.
Will close to submissions: Tuesday, 4/2/2019 at 10:00am EST
DODD is seeking an experienced Security Programmer (Identity Programmer/Specialist ). This engagement will be focused on ensuring that DODD’s project schedule and efforts to move DODD security toward industry standard AD/ADFS and Microsoft Forefront Identity Management (FIM)/ Identity Management MIM) implementations are completed timely in support of DODD’s Secured Entitlements Management System (SEMS). The candidate will work with the DODD security team specifically on: FIM/MIM customizations; Associated PowerShell scripts; FIM/MIM maintenance activities including FIM/MIM configuration; FIM/MIM related activities associated with ADFS integrations and the FIM/MIM role in supporting application level security; and associated DODD development.
The position requires expertise on Active Directory, ADFS, UAG and Microsoft FIM.
The Engineer / consultant is required to:
• Define complex system requirements and objectives based on business needs and deliver high quality solutions based on single sign-on technologies and secure gateways
• Troubleshoot and resolve system service failures by identifying and analyzing the situation and provide corrective actions
• Collaborate with hardware, OS, DBA, CRM, Application Development technical teams to ensure proper integration of the environment
• Strong background in windows OS, virtualization, and the Microsoft Active Directory service model
DODD Environment Skills:
• .Net web application and WCF , restful web services programming .
• Active Directory/ LDS design and maintanence.
• LDAP , xpath , ADSI, TFS and other tools.
• SQL server – stored procedure, queries and table design
• Experience with LMS Integration
• Microsoft Identity Manager (MIM) 2016 including design and implementation.
• MIM synchronization engine.
• Microsoft Metadirectory Services Namespace in C#
• ADFS Administration and SAML 2.0 protocol & Authentication
• Windows platform and its components, along with IIS, Certificate Services, Clustering, and File & Print services
• MS-SQL environment and .Net environment (2.0 and Above)
• Sharepoint-ADFS-SSO Integration is desired
• CRM Security is desired
• Load Balancer, Failover, High Availability, Disaster Recovery, Business continuance capabilities.
• WIF framework
• Authentication methodologies: SSO, Active Directory, and/or LDAP
• Scripting and process/procedure automation experience is required.