Job Title: Programmer 5
NFP Rate: $64.70
Will close to submissions: Friday 10/26/2018 at 10:00am EST
Interviews: Onsite interviews only.
Role: Programmer 5 (PR5 Core)
ALPS Project: BASS
MBE/Open Market: MBE
The selected Consultants will work closely with the designated I.T. supervisor, project managers and other developers in an agile development environment. The work scope of the consultant will include requirements gathering, application design, application development, testing, deployment and technical support.
The Consultants, in working with ODPS staff, will be responsible for new development and/or rewriting legacy applications to .NET applications utilizing VB, C#, MVC, WCF, SQL Server and other technologies.
The new applications will implement a N-tier architecture and comply with ODPS coding standards.
During the interview process with the ODPS staff, the resource consultant must demonstrate competence/experience in their specific area(s) of project assignment. The resource’s experience must also be documented for review and verification. Offered resources not showing technical or functional competence/experience will be sufficient reason to reject the Offeror’s proposal. It is the responsibility of the Offeror to pre-screen their candidates to ensure compliance. Resource will have a background check conducted by ODPS.
1. Strong communication/ leadership skills.
2. Strong influence, collaboration and negotiation experience.
3. Ability to collaborate with supporting resources across business and/or functional lines.
4. Have excellent oral and written skills/possess strong meeting and work session facilitation skills.
5. Have the ability to work independently and as part of a team, the ability to manage time and resources to meet assigned deadlines.
6. Have strong understanding of prioritization stemming from the elicitation of system and/or user requirements.
7. Have excellent organizational skills, proven analytical, planning, problem solving, and decision-making skills.
8. Must be knowledgeable in the English language/speak clearly and understandably use the English language.
1. 5 years of verifiable experience as a Senior .Net Web Developer developing ASP.NET MVC applications at least 4 years
2. 5 years of verifiable ASP.NET experience developing with the C–Sharp (C#) language.
3. 2. 5 years of verifiable ASP.NET experience developing with the VB language.
4. 5 years of verifiable experience with SQL Server Database Design and development including optimization of queries, creating tables, views, stored procedures, and functions.
5. 2 years of application experience developing applications using Entity Framework (EF) 4.0 or later.
6. 2 years of experience developing a project within the AGILE methodology.
7. 2 years of verifiable experience developing web applications utilizing the 4.0 .Net Framework or higher.
8. 2 year of verifiable Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) experience developing and securing Windows Communication Foundation (WCF).
9. 1 year experience or a demonstrable understanding of N-tier environments as it relates to development and deployment.
10. 1 year experience or a demonstrable understanding of code repository strategies, code promotion strategies and recovery using Team Foundation Server (TFS).
12. 1 year of verifiable experience developing reports in SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS) and making them accessible within an MVC web application.
13. 1 year of experience or a demonstrable understanding of developing applications that are mobile compliant.
14. A demonstrable understanding of implementing secure coding practices for an ASP.Net MVC application.
15. 2 years of experience in Test Driven Development (TDD) or a verifiable experience implementing a testing strategy for applications developed.
1. Experience developing SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS).
2. Experience programming on databases containing millions of rows.
3. 1 year experience developing with Visual Studio 2015