Agency Department of Taxation
Work Address 4485 Northland Ridge Blvd Columbus Ohio
Job Classification Technical Specialist 4
Supplier List Open Market
Rate Not to Exceed Rate: $116.61 for 800 hours- Estimated End Date 12/31/18. Possibility of extension
Interview Process Onsite interviews are REQUIRED. Do not submit candidates unavailable to interview in-person, onsite with Client Managers. LOCAL candidates are preferred. Utilize the bid comment if a candidate doesn't appear to be local/available to interview onsite during work hours.
Will Close to Submissions On: 7/3/18 at 10:00 am
• Provides migration support for all TAX windows servers migrating to the ID Domain,
• Provides input for the opening of inter-agency tickets and participates in testing the changes necessary to judge the tickets complete (firewall, permissions, etc.),
• Participates in activities/meetings to evaluate new technology relevant to the project plan (project plan will be developed by TAX prior to start),
• Documents server operating processes and maintenance procedures, as well as, any other customized methods of design related to the responsibilities of the Microsoft Active Directory Subject Matter Expert,
• Provides technical assistance during the server migration,
• Perform other duties as assigned,
• Provide knowledge transfer to identified TAX personnel in the form of written documentation (per bullet item 4 above) or one on one sessions with TAX personnel where documentation is deemed unnecessary by TAX, and
• Identifies opportunities for reducing server footprint (i.e. consolidating and eliminating servers) and assisting with implementation plan for TAX.
• 5-6 years of experience in windows server 2008, 2008R2 and 2012
• Experience with Windows Server 2016
• Extensive experience in active directory, Group Policy Management Studio, LDAP and SCCM a must.
• Experience with VMWare, VSphere and Qualys is a plus.
• This person will lead an effort in moving the Department of Taxation Windows servers from its current TAX Domain to a Domain that will contain all servers under another agencies umbrella.