Job Title: Program Manager 4/PM4
Interview: Onsite Only - Local Candidate preferred
Duration: Project will last thru fiscal yr 2018- extensions likely
Will close to submissions on: Wednesday 1/24 @ 10AM
The Ohio Department of Aging (ODA) is partnering with the Ohio Department of Medicaid (ODM) to develop custom software to meet compliance between Ohio’s BIP (Balancing Incentive Program) and the CMS. Specifically, we are building a standardized assessment tool, known as ACAT (Adult Comprehensive Assessment Tool) and related sub systems.
ODA has been tasked with contracting a project manager to manage these efforts and to coordinate project governance between the two agencies.
ODA is seeking a candidate with extensive project management experience on software development projects. Experience working with State agencies, as well as Medicaid/Health Care background, is highly desirable.
• Create and manage project governance structure.
• Deliver standard project artifacts (i.e. project charter, requirement documents, work breakdown structures, project deliverable and resource tracking, status reports, meeting minutes and any other deliverables necessary for the successful project outcome).
• Strong collaboration and communication skills.
• Familiarity with the regulatory framework around healthcare data systems (i.e. HIPAA, NIST).
• Quarterly estimates for remaining work
• Understanding/knowledge of National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) SP 800-53 and HIPAA
• Extensive requirements writing experience
• 5-10 years SDLC experience
• 5-10 years leading large scale development efforts.
• Excellent customer service skills
• Team leading and facilitating experience
1) Contract resource(s) will be considered fulltime and would not be assigned to other contracts or business engagements without approval and/or permission by either Bill Gill (ODA/ISD Development Manager) or David Saunders (ODA CIO) for the duration of the contract period.
2) Selected vendor will provide weekly timesheets to support monthly invoices.
3) Vendor will provide monthly status updates to the ODA/ISD Development Manager (Bill Gill).
4) The engagement will be considered a Time and Materials project. ODA will not be responsible for contract resource(s) travel or daily expenses.
5) Vendor bids should attempt to project the estimated hours and costs for the initiative by quarter.