Job Title: Program Manager 3/PM3
Interview: Onsite only- local candidates. Please submit resumes in a word document and remove all candidate personal information (phone,address,email) and vendor information (logos).
Will close to submissions on: Tuesday 1/23 @ 10AM
PLEASE DO NOT reach out to ANY individuals at ODOT regarding this posting nor candidates for this posting. All questions/comments/etc. must be directed to the MSP Team, specifically, Andy Hovest. Thank you in advance for your cooperation and support on this.
Job Classification: Program Manager 3 (PM3)
Role: The PM3 is requested from February 5, 2018 to June 30, 2018 (840 hours)
ALPS Project: DOT Staff Augmentation
MBE/Open Market: MBE
The candidate will be supporting The Ohio Department of Transportation’s Roadway Inventory Management System (RIMS) - Miscellaneous projects related to the road inventory and Data Governance/Data Warehousing projects – Implementation of Data Governance polices, practices and technology.
• Provide leadership to project team members to insure task delivery.
• Work with Agency project managers to facilitate the development of project scope definitions.
• Maintain project level budgets, set standards for project level budget data reporting, and create reports of projects level budgets. These reports will be produced for the executive level management as well as detailed level reports on an as needed basis.
• Create project level risk and issue management plans. The candidate will coordinate and produce project level resource reports.
• Create and maintain a business plan and return on investment data for projects.
• Create project presentations and progress reports on a monthly basis.
• Organize, manage and direct project team tasks and assure the proper application of PMO standards, tools and methodologies in project work.
• Develop the project plan.
• Supervise and manage the project Stakeholders, the project team and project communications.
• Manage project risks, issues and changes.
• Oversee and manage the project schedule and project budget.
• Manage conflicts and ensure successful project delivery.
• Experience in leading and managing complex Data Warehouse and business intelligence projects, from discovery through implementation, with medium-to-large budgets and a sizeable staff.
• Ability to develop strong client and working relationships with the team
• Experience working with government agencies is a plus
• Microsoft Word, PowerPoint
• Microsoft Excel
• Must have strong communication skills; both written and spoken
• Must have ability to work in a team environment
• 7 years’ Project/Program Management experience
• 3 years’ experience with full lifecycle implementation projects from requirements definition through implementation
• 3 years’ experience hands-on expertise with Microsoft Office products including Project and Visio
Current PMP certification
ESRI Software experience
Linear Reference System experience