Job Title: Product Specialist 5 (MS Dynamics CRM Developer)
Interviews: Skype or onsite interview for first round. Short phone interview for final round.
Will close to new submissions: Monday 10/30/17 at 10:00am EST
The Product Specialist is the expert for a technical development or execution environment product or set of products.
- Interact with Technical architect, Data architect, development team and management staff on a daily basis.
- Work with team members and independently to develop and configure Microsoft Dynamics.
- Utilize Microsoft Visual Studio 2013/15 team edition to develop and maintain code bases including branching, merging and code builds
- Utilize VB .NET (4.x) as needed in support of the Dynamics solution.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics security concepts including business units and teams
- Background working on enterprise class Dynamics projects
- Knowledge of or experience working with supporting ETL and portal development tools such asScribe, CozyRoc, ADX Studio
- Skilled in front end languages such as Java Script, Angular JS, and HTML
Knowledge, Skills, and Requirements:
- 3+ years’ experience doing development and configuration work in current Microsoft Dynamics environment (2011-2016).
- Background in formalized process controls for change management.
- Knowledge of AGILE software development methodology.
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills.
- Good written/verbal skills.