Job Classification: Program Manager 1- Junior PM
OAKS Enterprise Junior Project Manager
Supplier List Open Market
Will Close to Submissions on: 10/20 at 10:00 am
Contract Length Till End of Fiscal 6/30/18 with possible extensions for multiple years
Interview Process First Round Phone Screens second round onsite interview. Resource must be local.
The Project Manager (Junior PM) will be working on behalf of the State as part of the OAKS project management team. This resource will assist in the management of multiple complex, multi-year enterprise projects. The selected Junior PM will be working with the OAKS enterprise program manager will be responsible for the following aspects of OAKS Enterprise related projects:
• Budget management
• Oversight of project plans and associated Service Level Agreements (SLAs) and Service Level Objectives (SLOs)
• Scope management
• Working with project teams reviewing and providing input into project status reports
• Anticipating issues / risks and proactively addressing them.
• Resolving conflicts with sensitivity and tact.
• Effectively communicating with stakeholder, vendor and customers
Required Soft Skills:
• Strong communication/ leadership skills.
• Strong influence, collaboration and negotiation experience.
• Ability to collaborate with supporting resources across business and/or functional lines.
• Have excellent oral and written skills/possess strong meeting and work session facilitation skills.
• Have the ability to work independently and as part of a team, the ability to manage time and resources to meet assigned deadlines.
• Have excellent organizational skills, proven analytical, planning, problem solving, and decision-making skills.
• Must be knowledgeable in the English language/speak clearly and understandably use the English language.
• Must meet productivity standards, complete work in timely manner and strive to increase productivity
• Help create and maintain good project culture
• 3 plus years of Information Technology project management experience
• SDLC Knowledge
• Proficient in MS Project
• Proficient with MS Visio
• Proficient with Excel – (Pivot Tables, sorting, formulas)
• Proficient in MS Word and Power Point
• 4 year college degree or equivalent technical study
• PMP Certification