Development Services Agency looking to add 1 Salesforce Programmers for a project expected to extend into FY 2018.
Please see attached job description. Please include candidate availability with submission. The agency is looking for candidates with strong Salesforce development experience with a strong background in Salesforce Communities.
Job Title/Job Code:
Length of Project: This will likely be extended into FY 2018
Position closed for submittals on: Monday 4/24 @ 9AM
Candidate will need to be available for face to face interview with 48 hours notice. Local Candidates highly preferred. The manager is open to conducting initial phone screens, but the candidates MUST be willing to come for an in-person interview. DO NOT SUBMIT CANDIDATES NOT WILLING TO COME FOR A F2F INTERVIEW
Notes From Manager: For this role we are looking for someone that has strong Object Oriented Programming and Experience Specifically in Java Development to work on Sales-force application. Having experience in Salesforce Development is a must. A big plus is if someone has Apex or lightening. Ideally would like a candidate with significant experience is creating Salesforce communities and able to extensively discuss the Salesforce lingo and technology. Knowledgeable of the system, but that also has real world experienced developing in Salesforce.
DSA is currently developing communities web pages for our Sales-force Environment. We need additional help on the developing side to develop our backlog of community requests. This person would come in and develop community sites for business offices within DSA.
Ideal candidate will have broad based past experience in designing, prototyping, and building custom data centric web based applications in either MS or Oracle based client/server environments.
The developer would be asked to work with business users on helping to develop requirements and functionality that is desired by the business, so excellent communication skills are a must.
and experience with one or more of the following platforms is Required
-- Object oriented programming knowledge - JAVA
-- Salesforce.com Development environment - S-Controls, AJAX Toolkit, Apex API
-- Salesforce Communities experience
Break down the following or % of time that will be spent on the following.
o New Development -70%
o Maintenance – 10%
o Enhancements – 10%
o Support – 10%
• Will they work with users on the front end of the process to gather specifications--- No, we have a BA for this, but may work with business during development time if they have questions.
• What is the size and makeup of the team and where will this person rank---- We currently have another developer, a BA, and 3 database admins on the team. We are working to hire two more staff ( a database admin and developer) This person would work along with the current developer and develop Salesforce communities.
• Will they do their own testing---- Yes
• Will they implement the applications they write---- yes, they will implement and provide support
• Please describe the project/goals from a high level ---- Salesforce Communities are being used to communicate with external businesses, it will allow a central login for all applications within DSA. We currently have several projects that we are not able to handle with the current staff level, so we are getting a contractor temporarily to help us keep up with demand.