Job Title: Product Specialist 5 (MS Dynamics CRM Developer with C# experience)
Interviews: Skype or onsite interview for first round. Short phone interview for final round.
Will close to new submission: Tuesday 4/18/17 at 10:00am EST
1. 3+ experience doing development and configuration work in current Microsoft Dynamics environment (2011-2015).
3. 2+ years utilizing C# in support of the Dynamics solution
4. 2+ years Microsoft Visual Studio 2013/15 team edition to develop and maintain code bases including branching, merging and code builds
5. 1+ year in formalized process controls for change management.
6. 1+ year of AGILE software development methodology.
1. Interact with Technical architect, Data architect, development team and management staff on a daily basis.
2. Work with team members and independently to develop and configure Microsoft Dynamics.
4. Utilize Microsoft Visual Studio 2013/15 team edition to develop and maintain code bases including branching, merging and code builds
5. Utilize C# as needed in support of the Dynamics solution.
6. Knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics security concepts including business units and teams
7. Background working on enterprise class Dynamics projects