Job Title: Product Specialist 5 (MS Dynamics)
Interviews: Onsite interview required for first round. Short phone interview for final round.
Resumes will be pushed to manager: Tuesday 12/20/2016 at 10:00am EST
(Repost of 43889)
Updated job description:
The Product Specialist is the expert for a technical development or execution environment product or set of products.
1. Interact with Technical architect, Data architect, development team and management staff on a daily basis.
2. Work with team members and independently to develop and configure Microsoft Dynamics.
3. Utilize Microsoft Visual Studio 2013/15 team edition to develop and maintain code bases including branching, merging and code builds
4. Utilize VB .NET (4.x) as needed in support of the Dynamics solution.
5. Knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics security concepts including business units and teams
6. Background working on enterprise class Dynamics projects
7. Knowledge of or experience working with supporting ETL and portal development tools such as
Scribe, CozyRoc, ADX Studio
8. Skilled in front end languages such as Java Script, Angular JS, and HTML
Knowledge, Skills, and Requirements:
1. 3+ years’ experience doing development and configuration work in current Microsoft Dynamics environment (2011-2016).
3. Background in formalized process controls for change management.
4. Knowledge of AGILE software development methodology.
5. Strong interpersonal and leadership skills.
6. Good written/verbal skills.