Position Title: Data Conversion Lead
Resumes due by January 6th @ 3:00 PM
Rate: This position most closely matches with Sr. Business SME. However, the State recognizes that some aspects of the role, responsibilities and experience requirements are beyond the typical Sr. Business SME. Considering the unique needs for this position, candidates exceeding this rate will not necessarily be excluded from consideration.
Interview Process: 1st round Phone 2nd round Skype
This is approved for 344 hours with the possibility of extensions.
Job Overview: The Conversion Lead will design and manage conversion plan [approach, tools, and processes] required to seamlessly migrate data from the legacy system to the new Integrated Eligibility system with as little impact to the end user as possible
Work to be performed on the following initiatives, on an enterprise level, include:
Ohio Benefits [Integrated Eligibility/IE] - Modernize eligibility determination capabilities across all of the State’s HHS programs and services
Complete Job Description Attached.
-This is a Techno functional Roles
- Converting from the State of Ohio's Cris-e legacy system to ABMS
- Currently at 90% Build and 10% Run
- Need resource to implement hardware and software
- Will work with 1 other lead and Solution Integrator
- Resource will need to have State/Federal experience
- HIPPA Experience is a plus